Buying Instagram likes?

SnowyKate

Hi. Is it real to increase folowwers and likes without buying? I have Instagram profile and I need to pupm it. But I don't have money to buy likes.

Endymar

Hi, Kate. Of course you can pump your Instagram account without buying likes. It is even better to generate real, organic likes instagram from your followers and not to buy likes. For this purpose you should create a better hashtag strategy. Begin with hashtags that are relevant to your industry and those that are relevant to the particular picture you’re posting. You can use up to 30 hashtags on each post. Stay active on Instagram. The more posts you publish, the more chances your audience has to actually like and engage with your content. By staying active and publishing frequently, you can make sure that your audience has plenty of chances to see and like your posts. Post quality pictures, because people want to look at and engage with high-quality content. All these steps will help you to pump your account.

JamesSok

You can also use a quality Instagram growth service that focuses on organic follower growth. It will get you more Instagram likes in time as your account grows more quality followers. When you have more followers that actually care about your content, they’ll be more likely to engage.