Morty's Mindblowers - Season 3 - Episode 8

RickMe

Administrator
Staff member
Morty knows everything now! We're diving into all the experiences Morty begged Rick to remove from his mind, aka, Morty's Mindblowers!
Maybe we'll get another Inter-Dimensional Cable next season.

Watch the episode tonight and discuss here!

Last edited:

RickMe

Administrator
Staff member
Ricklantis threw a curve ball at us. Basically nothing to do with Atlantis lol. Maybe this'll be another episode like that, where it has nothing to do with the sneak peak video. I can't wait for more Evil Morty!!!

I mean I think the intro just sets up the fact that this episodes is all cutscenes to hilarious adventure moments we haven't seen. Considering its the spiritual inter-dimensional cable successor, I wouldn't read too much into the main plot but maybe expect some interest in whatever is the sideplot.

Ludwig

Morty knows everything now! We're diving into all the experiences Morty begged Rick to remove from his mind, aka, Morty's Mindblowers!
Maybe we'll get another Inter-Dimensional Cable next season.

Watch the episode tonight and discuss here!
Hey, it's not that big of a deal but I just wanted to say that the episode is actually named "Morty's Mindblowers"

EvilMorty

Ricklantis threw a curve ball at us. Basically nothing to do with Atlantis lol. Maybe this'll be another episode like that, where it has nothing to do with the sneak peak video. I can't wait for more Evil Morty!!!
I can't wait for you to see more of me, Rick. I'm honored.