Rick Me Sweepstakes! (Ends Oct. 13, 2017)

RickMe

Administrator
Staff member
tshirt giveaway 3.jpg

We're giving away a Rick and Morty tshirt to 3 random fans!

REGISTER NOW!

Every postcount you have on the forum counts as 1 entry.
You must have 1 post in this thread to confirm you would like to enter! (So make a post saying you want to enter below)

FAQ
What shirt do I get?

You can choose any 1 Rick and Morty shirt from zenmonkeystudios.com.

Do I have to pay for shipping?
Shipping is paid for by RickMe.com. Rick me, man.

I live outside of the US, can I still enter?
No. This sweepstakes is only open to current US residents. Prizes will not be shipped outside of the US.

Do all posts count as entries?
Deleted posts, posts in Jerry Level, and posts marked as spam will not count as entries. If your account is deleted, disabled, or banned, your entries will be removed from the sweepstakes.

Oh jeez, I won! What now?
Congratulations! you will be contacted through the email you have registered with your RickMe account.
You'll need to reply with the specific shirt (including color and size) that you would like, along with your shipping address.
You have until Oct. 20, 2017 to choose your prize. If you don't respond, your prize will be forfeited, and we will pick a new winner.

Rules:
  • Sweepstakes administered by RickMe.com.
  • Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary.
  • Must be 18 or older to enter.
  • Must be a current resident of the US.
  • Each prize has a $21 value. Total prizes have a $63 value.
  • There will be 3 winners selected, if a winner is selected twice another winner drawn (you may only win once).
  • Duration of sweepstakes: Sept. 17, 2017 to October 13, 2017.
  • Winners will be notified via email, at the email address they have registered with their RickMe account.
  • Winners have until Oct. 20, 2017 to respond with their shipping address and the eligible shirt they would like to receive. Incomplete information, a late response, or an undelivered response may void selected winner.
  • In the event that a selected winner is voided, a new winner will be chosen. The new winner has 3 calendar days after notification is sent to claim their prize by responding with the eligible shirt they would like to receive and their shipping address. Undelivered notifications will void selected winner, and a new winner will be chosen until a winner responds and a prize is awarded. An undeliverable address voids selected winner.
  • To enter this sweepstakes, register an account on the RickMe forum and create a post in this sweepstakes thread.
  • You can earn more entries by creating posts in other sections of the forum. Each postcount earns you 1 additional entry into the sweepstakes. However, posts in the Jerry Level section do not grant entries.
  • Posts deleted or marked as spam do not count as entries.
  • Accounts that are disabled, deleted, or banned will have their entries removed.
  • Administrators reserve the right to remove entries at their sole discretion for any reason.
  • RickMe is not responsible for incorrect shipping information, items damaged, lost, or stolen during shipping. Any prize returned to sender or marked undeliverable after being shipped is voided. In which case, the selected winner is voided and a new winner will not be selected.
  • Administrators reserve the right to change or cancel sweepstakes at any time without reason. Sweepstakes has no affiliation with Adult Swim, Rick and Morty, or Zen Monkey Studios.

Last edited:

RickMe

Administrator
Staff member
i'd like to enter please, rick and morty is the best show
Yeah it is! And welcome to the forum! Good luck in the giveaway :) So far there are only 4 people in it and we're giving away 3 tshirts!

We'd appreciate your help around the forum, we're just getting it started.